Menu

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is the story,

the story of when Jeff went camping.

I was not there, so the details below may be a little inaccurate, but I insisted he must pack his camera and document the trip. It was a "boys weekend" of sorts. Matt, Marc, Jeff...and a few others braving the cold. They smoked cigars, went fishing attempted to fish, ate hot dogs, told stories around the fire, listened to Matt play the guitar???, sang the Aggie war hymn with Marc, fed squirrels...


...and then got too cold and retreated to the truck.
I have to admit, I did feel a little sorry for him when I got a text at 4am this morning saying he was cold. Jeff is typically too cheap for the 10 cent texts, so I knew he must be freezing and needing some sympathy.

So, I did what any good wife would do. I texted him back (another 10 cents), wished him luck, and reminded him that I was cuddled up in our heating blanket at home...with the interim man-of-the-house, Hayden.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Marc wanted to note that he did NOT retreat with the Aggies.y