Menu

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Best Medicine

Ever since I saw this video of the baby who laughs hysterically at torn paper and this video of the baby who cracks up at nose blowing, it's been on my to-do list to get a video of Blake belly laughing at something random. One night a couple of months ago, after attempting to explain to Jeff the hilariousness of these two videos, I finally just grabbed some paper and started ripping it in Blake's face.

He didn't laugh. He just furrowed his brow and stared at me. The exact same way Jeff was doing across the room.

Then I faked blowing my nose.

Nothing.

Blowing my nose while ripping paper? Funny, right?

More blank stares.

It's not that he doesn't laugh, he does. He laughs all the time. But I've had zero luck getting anything on camera because as soon as I start to get the camera out, he stops laughing.

So you can imagine my surprise when I came home from taking Hayden to Tae Kwon Do tonight, and was shown this video.



Apparently, it's hilarious to get a ball thrown in your face. 

I think that just about sums up what it is like to be the third boy in the family.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

That is hilarious!!! He is having a blast.

Callie said...

hahahaha!!! love this!! classic!

Betty said...

How precious. Could he get any cuter? I want to pick him up and rock him!

Aunt Amy said...

That was too funny :) I also like the older Lyle boy running in his underwear to throw the ball ... also very funny :)

M said...

Are you going to thank me for not responding with an obvious (to me) response? You're welcome!

Seriously wish we could bottle this laugh!!

Grandma Lyle said...

How sweet. What a joy your kiddos are!!! They can brighten any day. They come up with the cutest ways to entertain each other.