Menu

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Cupcake Monster

Mistake #1: Thinking that the cupcakes ON TOP of the fridge would be safe from the not yet two year old.

Mistake #2: Deciding to finish folding the load of laundry before checking on Blake in the other room, who had become eerily quiet.
Notice how he's already mastered the art of playing it cool - and not acting guilty. He totally tries to deflect the situation when he realizes that he's been caught by starting up a casual conversation.

He's all, "MMMMM! ........MMMMM!.........GOOD!.......... CUPCAKE!"

All his grand plan to take away from the facts of the situation that he moved a chair across the entire kitchen, climbed on top of the counter to access cupcakes ON TOP OF THE REFRIGERATOR!

And then DEVOURED them.

I just know that if he had more words in his vocabulary, I am sure he would have tried to distact me even more. "Hey mom - quick question speaking of cupcakes...do you like buttercream frosting or cream cheese frosting better?"

5 comments:

Mimi said...

You gotta love a self-sufficient, resourceful two year old. I have watched this video at least ten times. I love this little guy!

Betty said...

I'm like Mimi. I have watched this video so many times. It always makes my day. I'm sure it wasn't fun for you especially the clean up! Oh my. He is the cutest thing ever!!!

Jeff said...

Don't let the smile fool you. He may be cute but the title says it all. He is a Monster!!!

Grandma Lyle said...

I, too, have watched this many times. Couldn't be any cuter. Just too precious. No boring days for you.

Alisa said...

Hilarious! And adorable!