Menu

Friday, November 2, 2012

Photo Collage Wall



I've been knocking out my five year running home to-do list lately.

One of the first things on the list was creating a photo collage wall right when you come into the house. I love the way it turned out but the lighting is terrible, so it's hard to capture the true colors.

I know you can buy these frames at Organic Bloom or you can also buy the unfinished frames at Cut It Out , but since I'm an instant gratification type of girl, I bought all of my wall decor (including the hooks and paisley frame) at Hobby Lobby and then just painted a few of them to go with my color vision (white, blues, and purple).


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Love it; it looks so good!! I need you to do something like that at my house.

Betty said...

I love your wall. I don't know how you have time to do anything. Impressive!