Menu

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 24: Something New


See those wine chalkboard wine glasses in the background.

Those are new.

I bought a set of six for a friend that will remain nameless for
her birthday. Then I decided that since we are basically twins,
needed a set as well.

Because Wine and Chalk...how fun is that???!?
You can write anything!
What you are drinking....why you are drinking...
or just boring names like we did.

I bought six because I am adamant
I am going to start a dinner club this month and I am going to make
my nameless friend bring her six over as well.

Oh, and to the people in my diet competition:
pay no attention to that huge slice of chocolate cake.
Jeff celebrated his 33rd birthday this week.
And what kind of wife would I be if I didn't join in the festivities.

No comments: