Menu

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 19: Sweet

Some sweet things in my life (some figurative, some literal):

1) A sweet Mimi that created a special Davis & Mimi day to make
home-made pizzas and bake "Better Than Sex Star Wars Cake" for my birthday party.
(we changed the name of the cake to make it more
age appropriate, but the recipe can be found here. YUM!)
The one thing about when Davis cooks is that he needs lots of reassurance throughout the process. It's not unusual for the whole dinner table to feel obligated to "raise their hand" 10-15 times over the course of the dinner.

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU LIKE MY CAKE!
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU LIKE MY PIZZA!
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU LIKE IT WHEN I COOK!

It gets a little draining but he really is a good helper in the kitchen.

2) Four Sweet Boys with sweet-tarts hidden under Nathan's shoulder.
That is what Blake is looking at/for.
Does that ruin this picture for you?
Not for me.

3.) A sweet husband that just told me he is going to do the 3am feeding with Nathan.
And on that note, good night!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the sweet-tarts comment - You Are Awesome Lisa!

Grandma Lyle said...

Perfect picture of the boys for the subject of "sweet". And the "sweet" tarts made it even cuter.

Davis was so excited to cook for you. That's the first thing he told me Friday. Glad to see the results.

Anonymous said...

When I saw that picture of your boys on facebook I told Jeremiah that Blake looked like you in the photo where you're looking for the bug in the flower. He reminded me that I've told him about that photo LOTS, and said I should do it with Lilly. They're both awesome photos!
Janene

Aunt Amy said...

Awe ... my nephews are the cutest :) !!!!