Menu

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Hundred Nine: Lessons


Directed toward Hayden:
What is the first thing you are going to teach your baby brother?
Science. Like science experiments. Like how to shrink a feather.

Directed toward Davis:
What is the first thing you are going to teach your baby brother?
That when a dog goes (panting noises), it means he is tired.
Then I am going to teach him about site words. Did you know I have a site word in my name.
IS!
Seriously, who needs kindergarten when lessons like this will be readily available from your big brothers?

2 comments:

Mica said...

LOVE these pictures! I can't believe how big they suddenly look! I have a funny Hayden story. Remind me to tell you later - and I'm going to blog it.

kel said...

LOVE these pics...i have skillz...just say'n! ;)