Menu

Monday, November 8, 2010

One Hundred Eight: Competition

Even labor and delivery can get competitive when I am involved.

Shortly after the birth of Baby Blake
(affectionately referred to as "Bubba Bake"* by his older brothers)
we oooohhhed and aaaaahhhhhhed over the baby...
took a few photos.....
and then Jeff promptly announced the winner of the height / weight contest.

Since my awesome labor and delivery nurse had inside information (literally),
she was disqualified and Melissa was declared the winner.

Congrats Mel!

* Blake was not mispelled above. When reminded that Blake's name had an 'L' in it, both the biggest and "middlest" brother looked at me like I had lost my mind. Duh! Bake was a nickname!

1 comment:

Mica said...

Man, I would have won if you had understood my "that's what she said" joke, instead of thinking I was changing my height guess! What did Mel win? Nothing? Ok, nevermind.