Menu

Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Hundred Eighteen: What Every Baby Registry Should Include

During the first few months with Hayden and Davis, I was a walking zombie.
In fact, I don't really remember much of those early days because I was so tired. I can remember the lack of sleep doing crazy things to my mind. Hallucinations of misplacing the baby when in reality he was right next to the bed safe and sound in the bassinet.

This time around is different though. I am much more aware and awake during the nightly feedings and I think I owe it all to my iPhone, specifically my Words With Friends app. At every feeding, I groggily grab the essentials: 1) the baby 2) the burp rag 3) the iPhone and 4) the boob.

In no particular order.

Well, there is an order, but I will spare you the details.

Just know that I am beyond thankful for these five people (Matt*, Natalie, Alissa, Kelly, Mom) that have helped me keep my sanity over the last two weeks.
*Also worthy to note: Matt claimed his first victory against me on 11-13-2010. Congrats!

1 comment:

the hoang family said...

unfortunately, i return to work today so would like to apologize in advance for any lag time in playing!