Menu

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fifty Seven: A Reminder

I am not going to name names, just in case this particular person wants to run for president in 28 years when he become eligible, but someone in our house has a problem remembering to flush the toilet lately. This is quite bothersome, but creates the biggest issue in our upstairs bathroom that only gets used once a month or so.

I will spare you the details, but just know that if you looked on our computer right now, you would find "pipes backed up" and "can poop travel upstairs" on our Internet search history.

To make matters worse, anytime this certain person is confronted about this topic, he defends himself by saying he would flush the potty IF ONLY THERE WAS A SIGN REMINDING HIM.

A sign? As if it is not a big enough "sign" when you look down into the potty.

But you know what, if I am going to live with four boys, I might as well meet them halfway.

So here it is. The sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, you crack me up!!!! Does poop travel up? I am glad he has no more excuses. Did you put signs on every potty?

Love you,
Mom

Aunt Amy said...

I really think the certain someone would enjoy making his own sign on the kitchen table ... just print him out some letters to trace ... that could be fun :) I love it...can't wait to see all the signs this weekend :)