Menu

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Spontaneity

Last weekend, as we were driving home from a slumber party at Matt and Melissa’s house, we spontaneously decided to go on a day trip to Turner Falls which happens to be in the city of Davis, Oklahoma.

We rock-climbed…in flip flops with a three year old and a five year old, no less. Very safe, I am sure.

We (and I use the term we loosely here) swam in the water hole and stared with awe at the beautiful mountains and waterfalls.

We climbed through caves.

We ate snow-cones. Tasted each others snow-cones. Added Gatorade to the snow-cones. Spilled snow-cones.

We people-watched, and trust me when I say that there are lots of people to watch at a place like that.

We drove around looking for all of the signs with the name Davis in them. And can I just say how lucky he is that I had sympathy for him since he was so tired. Because had I not, I can guarantee that I would be posting at least 15 more pictures of him; in front of the Davis City Library sign, Davis Accounting Firm sign, Davis Taxidermy sign and so forth.
And man, would that be riveting for you blog readers?

Then, we headed back to the great state of Texas.

No comments: