Menu

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why Santa Needs To Plan Ahead

The note says:
Dear Hayden and Davis-

I hope you like you four-wheelers! They were very hard to fit on my sleigh, but I managed. You boys were both very good this year! Melph told me lots of funny stories about you both.

Please wait until after lunch to ride your four wheelers outside. The batteries need to charge a wee bit longer. It was a long trip from the North Pole.

-Santa

P.S. Thanks for the cookies!!!
Don’t you think the “wee bit longer” sounds very Santa-ish? I did. Looking back though, I should have thrown in a HO! HO! HO! too. Hindsight is 20/20.

But seriously, who knew four wheelers needed to charge for 18 HOURS?

Here is an idea Fisher-Price Marketing Department…could you please put that in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the front of the box?

No comments: