Menu

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember That Song

From Sesame Street?

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?
Well, that song was our theme for Halloween this year. Davis dressed up like Scooby Dooby Doo. Jeff dressed up as Shaggy. I dressed up as Velma. And Hayden as Batman. It was a real struggle, but this should serve as proof that I am learning to choose my battles.

Our Halloween festivities included:
  • Pumpkin carving at Marc & Tiffany's house
  • The annual Halloween Parade at my work
  • Trick Or Treating at the Fall Festival at Church
  • Slumber party with 'ghoul'ash, hours of wii hula hooping*, and a strobing dance party

(isn't baby Ryan just the cutest lil Cowboy you have ever seen?!?)

*not to brag, but I was the wii hula hooping champion. 700+ revolutions!

1 comment:

Martha and Stephen Stadler said...

I wish we could have been there!