Menu

Saturday, July 19, 2008

An example of why boys are different than girls...

This topic comes up a lot in our household when we watch TV shows such as Worlds Most Amazing Videos or something of the like. It is amazing how much more brave (read stupid) boys are. So far, I have yet to see a girl ponder if she could ride in a shopping cart down 2 flights of stairs and ask her friend to video the whole thing. I have however seen one too many videos of boys attempting to ride their skateboard down a mountain side, or knock over a port-o-potty while someone is inside. If you don't believe me, go to youtube and type in "traying". It is enough to make me want to withold their driver's licenses until they are 30.

But I digress. Anyway, here is the two year old version that is much more tame, but illustrates that getting messy is something wired in their brain. This was from today at Baby Ryan's first birthday.
Boys will be :::messy:::crazy:::silly::: boys!!!

Notice in the video how Davis has deemed himself like the Chief of the Water Fountain or something. I didn't get it all in the video, but he was in charge of when and if someone got water and how much they got. As Kellie would say, BOSS HOG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love. "Do you want some more?" and "Sure." Too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! I'm so glad you got that - it's priceless!