Menu

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I’m sorry

Well, I’ve obviously fallen off the blogging wagon. I feel I owe my readers an apology.

I’m sorry.

I don’t even have a good excuse. I developed a blogging strategy of periodically emailing myself with bullets of funny happenings in the Lyle life. I thought this was a good way to prevent missing anything. Well, as the list started to get longer and longer, I started to get more and more overwhelmed and began procrastinating. Now, it’s February 17th and I’m left to update you with 2 eventful months. I decided to take the time to move all of my blogs over to this website. Blogspot is run through Google and I am banking on the idea that Google will one day have the capabilities for me to click a button and allow me to publish this in a book. Maybe I need to send an email to get them working on that….Anyway, I promise to post more regularly and now that I can add pictures, I think this is going to be a lot more fun. Oh and check out the side bar, I added some more comments in the ‘Kids Say the Darndest Thing’ section.

So the next few Posts will be the highlights (in bullet form) since we last spoke…

No comments: