Menu

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things…

I loved that show back when it was on! Bill Cosby could make even the shyest kid say the most hilarious comments.

For this reason, I have decided to add an on-going section called “Kids Say the Darndest Things“ over to the right under the About Us link. It will be made up mostly of funny/sweet/unbelievable/embarrassing things Hayden and Davis say, but others can make the list too, if I think it is funny enough.

As you can see, I have a very short-term memory…I can only remember comments that have been made recently. If you happen to remember anything funny that I may have told you, pass it along so I can add it to the list.

Also, if in the future, I tell you something funny that one of the boys do, and you don't see it posted within the next couple of days, keep me in line and remind me. Do you like how I am delegating the responsibility of record keeping on to everyone else. I'll be a manager in no time. If this blog discontinues, and Hayden and Davis don't have anything to show their inquisitive wives one day (because boys don't care about things like that), I will lead them to the blog readers....I know your IP address.

No comments: