Menu

Sunday, September 9, 2012

{Summer Loving}

We celebrated our thirteenth anniversary last month.

I'm not sure if it's because this date night was a much needed break from the kids after EIGHT LONG days with them at Disney World (and "Universal Orlando Resort"), but this dinner will go down in history as one of the best dinners of all time.

Except I think I really disappointed Jeff when I didn't order what he wanted me to order. You'd think after thirteen years, he would know that he orders his dinner, I order mine and then we do a "bite for a bite."

If only it was 1950, Jeff would have had his way and gotten to pick my entree in addition to his... but then I wouldn't have gotten to enjoy my melt in your mouth fillet, lobster mac and cheese and cheesecake.

Delish!
Capital Grill, August 2012

I'd marry a second husband today if it meant I could celebrate with an anniversary dinner like that twice a year (and if he was willing to let me order my own food).

1 comment:

Betty said...

Congratulations! You are both so amazing!