Menu

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Three Searches

Three searches to prove the world is better off with the Internet.

I honestly cannot remember what life was like before the internet. How did the competitive people of the world ever prove their point? Because now with the help of the World Wide Web, it is so easy to prove someone wrong.

In the car, on the couch, anywhere!

So without further ado, here are my top 3 random searches from the last month. I wish I could tell you how these topics came up, but I have absolutely NO IDEA. However, I do know that I won 2 out of 3 of the bets.
#1)What was the secret code for infinite lives on the Nintendo game, Contra?
For those that care: press up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start at the demo screen

#2)Do male kangaroos have pouches?
For those that care: No

#3)How tall short is Ryan Seacrest?
For those that care: between 5’7” and 5’9”, depending on who you ask

No comments: