Menu

Sunday, February 8, 2009

20/20, but better - Part 2

Davis witnessed the whole Hayden interview. Surprisingly, he was not yet concerned whether he was higher or lower on the list of 10 most fascinating people. I imagine that will come later. When he learns what fascinating means.

As expected, he also executed the entire interview in his best robot voice. If that's not fascinating, I don't know what is. Have you ever seen Obama or Will Smith do that?
Point made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright Davis, are you ready for you interview?
Yes Sir.
(Davis is that kid that always wants to get a reaction...so I guess this was his way to start out with a bang).

What is your name?
My name is Davis.

How old are you?
Three.

Where do you live?
In Texas.

Do you have any pets?
Yea, I have a pet named Angel.

Who do you like to play with?
Angel.

You like to play with Angel. Is there anyone else you like to play with?
Jessica and Hannah.

What is your favorite Cereal?
Uh, my favorite cereal is Batman cereal.

Have you ever had Batman cereal?
No (I guess he just imagines it would be good).

What is your favorite vegetable.
Uh…uh…my favorite vegetable is popcorn.
(Don't judge! This whole vegetable thing is a stretch for all of us. Plus, Davis thinks everything tastes like popcorn, so he was probably talking about popcorn-flavored-asparagus, or something).

What is your favorite drink?
My favorite drink is…um…um…milk.

Milk? White milk? Or chocolate milk?
White milk and chocolate milk and strawberry milk.

What is your favorite snack?
My favorite snack is chewys. Batman chewys.

What is your favorite toy?
My favorite toy is a transformer.

What kind of Transformer?
Optimus.

What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is… My favorite book is… My favorite book is… My favorite book is…the choo choo train book.
(If this was a live interview, we would have taken a commercial break. This one question took over 5 minutes, but he insisted that we couldn't just move on to the next question).

What is your favorite restaurant?
The one with the store. The one that we went to.

So, you don’t have a favorite restaurant?
Yes. I do. It's like a huge one.

What do you like to eat?
I like to eat food. (as do we all, as do we all, my sweet Davis).

What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday is school.

What is your favorite animal?
Pterodactyl.

What?
A pterodactyl, I SAID!
(in a completely annoyed tone, like I have been ignoring him through the entire interview)

Okay, this is an important one….If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
Nobi-One (said with no hesitation).

Would you have a middle name Nobi-One?
Yea. (Whispered something. So, for now it will be a secret middle name.)

What do you love about your Dad?
I love Hayden.

No, no. Is there something you love about your daddy?
Yea. He is Jeff.

Okay, what do you love about your Mom?
Lisa

Yes. That is my name, is there anything you love about me?
Princess (whispered)

Okay...moving on...where would you like to go on vacation this year?
I want to go to this place again (Angel Fire)

What is your number one wish for this year?
No wishes.

This is the very last question. What is your favorite TV show?
Ben 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Davis side note: you may remember the hat phase Davis went through last year. Well, you can see from the photo above, fortunately, he is out of that phase.

But he has entered a new style era in his life.

Called the pajammas-under-EVERYTHING-phase.

It all started one really cold day in December when we made him wear his jam-jams under his outfit to keep him warm. Now, he insists that he wears them everyday. And when we tell him that it is in fact 70 degrees outside...and people in Michigan would probably be swimming in this weather... he looks up at us with those puppy dog eyes and says, "but I want to stay 'worm'."

Consider it another battle we choose to ignore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davis is a crack up. I could have guessed his favorite drink. We make it all the time at my house.

Anonymous said...

WHO ARE JESSICA AND HANNAH!?!?!?!

So cute!