Menu

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yoga Revisited

Hayden: Mom, Do you know how to do the warrior pose?
Mom: Warrior pose? As in yoga?
Hayden: (very matter-of-factly) Yea, Yoga...do you know how to do the warrior pose in Yoga?
Mom: What? Do you do Yoga at school? Where did you learn Yoga?
Hayden: Yea...with Ms. Lynn. We did yoga two times today.
Mom: I don't know how to do a Warrior pose, but did I ever tell you about the time I went to a Yoga class and someone next to me tooted real loud? Apparently that's normal in those kind of classes...

So, now Jeff is convinced that Ms. Lynn must have had a conflict with her regularly scheduled yoga class, so she just made it part of the kindergarten lesson plans. Whatever the case, he knew his stuff. I'm not complaining...for what we pay in weekly tuition, it should include massage classes as well.

No comments: